9 Quick Twitter Ideas to Try Now!
- Set your theme color to match your branding
- Tweet to others and start a conversation!
- Share lyrics and tag the artist and/or songwriter
- Pin a tweet to the top of your profile
- Post images directly to Twitter (instead of linking from Facebook or Instagram)
- Use Canva to create the perfect size graphics
- Participate in Twitter chats
- Use hashtags
- Search hashtags and reply to other users
Follow me at @designingtherow on Twitter and let me know you've updated your profile!
KATHERINE FORBES | FOUNDER OF DESIGNING THE ROW & CREATOR OF MUSIC BIZ BESTIES
A Music City girl obsessed with creating confidence in my clients through design, branding, marketing, and community. In today’s world, your visual branding and online presence will either make or break you. I’ve got my Diet Coke in hand and am ready to get started on your next project.